Welcome To Our University
RAWSHAN AKTAR (Founder of ILACS)
M A Quyyum (MD)
Let Your Students Help You Be a Better Teacher for Them
Your students can have problems, bad days, stress, or even
depressions as well.
If you see that some of your students start to study worse, have no
desire to do all schoolwork you give them, and just want to give up
everything, do not be in a hurry to argue and tell them about how bad or
lazy they become.
You can become like a parent to them. Support your student,
ask about what happens to him, push him to do better. If you see that
your student is depressed, maybe it would be better to meet with him
after classes and find out what exactly is going on.
- A good teacher is an assertive teacher
- Be their friend, but don't go too far
- Make your lesson relevant to their lives
- Your time should be used wisely
- Teach in a variety of ways